Deadline: 21 May 2023
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Human Resources Assistant in Amman, Jordan.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Human Resources Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Support to business partnering
- Support the business partners in developing initiatives to encourage employee well-being and employee recognition schemes.
- Support in processing of entitlement and benefits
- Initiate the processing of a wide range of personnel actions in accordance with UNICEF rules and regulations, by ensuring all relevant forms and actions are completed by staff and forwarded to the GSSC
- Support in recruitment and placement
- Prepare and circulate internal and external advertisements.
- Support in organization design and job classification
- Prepare document to be submitted for classification to RO and NYHQ, ensuring completeness of documentation
- Support in learning & capacity development
- Develop and process contracts for institutions providing training and courses, ensuring compliance with UNICEF rules and regulations.
Applicants must have:
- Completion of secondary education, preferably supplemented by technical or university courses related to the field of work.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related area is an asset.
- Minimum 5 year’s progressively responsible administrative and HR experience required
- English and Arabic knowledge is required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.