Deadline: 25 April 2020
Global Communities is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Advisor in Kenya.
Global Communities mission is to create long-lasting, positive and community-led change that improves the lives and livelihoods of vulnerable people across the globe.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Advisor will perform the following functions-
- Lead Collaborating, Learning and Adapting (CLA) activities for the program.
- Manage the Monitoring and Evaluation components of the program and make operational decisions.
- Oversee data collection and ensure that the M&E system and results reporting meet the requirements of program.
- Lead a system for continuous communication with external evaluation partners.
- Use critical inputs, feedback, and assessments received from evaluation partners to inform changes in program approaches and scale-up.
- Ensure that program components are results-oriented.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants must have-
- Graduate Degree in a relevant field, such as education, international development, non-profit management, with focus on evaluation methodologies .
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2 year’s of work experience (in addition to the 5 year’s of experience required below).
- 5 year’s of relevant experience in designing and implementing M&E and learning systems, preferably within education, livelihoods, or private sector development programs in Kenya or similar country contexts.
- Experience in relevant technical areas, such as survey and research tool design, data collection, statistical analysis, qualitative research, and dissemination of results.
- Experience on the use of M&E systems to support a learning agenda and evolve a theory of change to maximize impact.
- Fluency in English required.
- Nationality of Kenya.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their CV and cover letter through online process.
For more information, visit Global Communities.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.