Deadline: 8 August 2018
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of National Communication for Development Officer in Dushanbe, Tajikistan.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Development Officer will perform following functions-
- Ensure availability of accurate, complete and up-to-date information required for effective ECD programming and project design, implementation, management, monitoring and evaluation.
- Collect, synthesize, draft and organize materials and related documentations for evidence-based C4D/ECD strategies and plans (as a component of the CO and UNDAF Programs) to ensure optimum impact, scale and sustainability of achievements/results.
- Collaborate and consult with internal and external partners to provide operational and technical support to research, develop, and produce evidence-based strategies and test, produce and use quality C4D/ECD materials and organize events and activities to ensure community engagement and participation, and maximum outreach and impact on behavioral and social change.
- Build and maintain partnerships through networking and proactive collaboration with national and international civil society organisations, community groups, leaders and other critical partners in the community and civil society to reinforce cooperation through engagement, empowerment and self-determination and to pursue opportunities for greater advocacy to promote UNICEF mission and goals for child rights, social equity and inclusiveness.
- Institutionalize/share best practices and knowledge learned/products with global/local partners and stakeholders to build capacity of practitioners/users, and disseminate products to key audiences including partners and donors.
- University Degree in social and behavioral science, sociology, anthropology, psychology, education, communication, public relations or other related social science field is required.
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in areas of social development program planning, qualitative data management, communications and public advocacy and related areas at the international and large organization some of which preferably were served in a developing country is required.
- Fluency in English, Tajik and Russian is required.
How to Apply
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNICEF.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.