Deadline: 5 January 2020
WWF-India is seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Senior Program Manager – One Planet Academy at WWF-India, New Delhi, India.
The Senior Program Manager will be responsible to ensure effective implementation of the One Planet Academy in New Delhi for the development of an educational platform engaging students and teachers.
WWF-India’s mission is to stop the degradation of the planet’s natural environment and build a future in which humans live in harmony with nature.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Senior Program Manager will perform the following functions-
- Conduct user focused research on-ground and online.
- Build a network of teachers for constant feedback for enhancement of the website content.
- Organize capacity building workshops, conferences and other events for teachers, students and schools.
- Develop and update the website content taxonomy.
- Monitor and review website operations in coordination with the website developers and vendors.
- Identify and liaison with vendors and consultants for effective and timely execution of the project.
- Collect and collate data as evidences for assessing impact.
- Identify agencies and build a network of partners for website content.
- Track timely project implementation work on reports for the donor.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Post graduate degree in environment science/education/life science/social science from a reputed university.
- Minimum experience 4-5 year’s of working in the education domain on project management and educational product development.
- Experience with e-learning platforms will be preferred.
- Nationality of India.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Please submit an up-to-date CV (mentioning applicant’s full name in the resume attachment), giving details regarding compensation received in the present assignment, expected salary, and three references via email at the address given on the website, with ‘SPO-One Planet Academy’ in the subject line.
For more information, please visit WWF.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.