Deadline: 20 July 2020
Plan International is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Youth Participation Officer in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Youth Participation Officer will perform the following functions-
- Managing Youth Initiatives and Partnership
- Provide technical assistance and assisting the implementation of the development of the roadmap for sustainability to Mitra Kunci Youth Facilitators.
- Technical assistance includes but not limits to organizational skills, partnership skills and financial sustainability.
- Conduct mapping on youth organizations relevant to the needs of the Mitra Kunci Project.
- Build contacts liase and collaborate with the identified youth organizations.
- Build and implement internal mechanism to have continuous engagement with the youth stakeholders and provide them with opportunities to conduct annual events, build collaborative work plan, or participate in an advisory panel.
- Youth Organization Capacity Building
- Conduct thorough assessment on skills gap among Mitra Kunci Youth facilitators and partner youth organizations, to achieve agreed objectives.
- Ensure that skills gaps are addressed and youth capacity is enhanced by liaising with needed experts to develop relevant capacity building activities.
- Facilitate the capacity building activities for Mitra Kunci Youth Partners.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in education, economics, management, social development, social politics, law, psychology, or related fields.
- At least 3 year’s of experience in a technical management role on a donor-funded project.
- Experience with USAID preferred.
- Technical experience and knowledge of youth engagement in Indonesia.
- Training experience and skills preferred.
- Demonstrates understanding about Gender and Social Inclusion.
- Demonstrates understanding in workforce development issues.
- Experiences and good networking with youth.
- Experiences with Government and Private Sector Engagement will be advantage.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and good computer skills.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit Plan International.