Deadline: 17 August 2021
The International Labour Organization (ILO) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Administrative and Finance Assistant in Cairo, Egypt. The duration of this post is 12 months.
The mission of the ILO is to promote rights at work, encourage decent employment opportunities, enhance social protection and strengthen dialogue on work-related issues.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Administrative and Finance Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Responsible for good maintenance of all project files and records (including paper and electronic filing systems) for administrative, financial, equipment, reporting and all other correspondence.
Provide administrative support to activities undertaken by the project and its implementing partners and support development of project infrastructure on capacity building activities and project outcomes, i.e. training evaluation forms, data entry work to track project progress, and tracking training and other activity results in Egypt.
- Draft correspondence, faxes, memoranda and reports on administrative matters from oral instructions, previous correspondence or other available information sources in accordance with standard office procedures
- Prepare letters of agreement, service contracts and external collaborator contracts. Process POs and other financial transactions as necessary in IRIS.
- Responsible for all administrative tasks, including logistical support to the project personnel, travel arrangements, visas, hotel reservation, etc. and provide logistics arrangements for conferences, seminars, workshops and meetings
- Assist the SOLIFEM CTA in the preparation of budget estimates for project activities in Egypt and expenditure forecasts by analysing and monitoring the availability of resources as compared to planned activities.
- Maintain an overview of the financial situation of the Project and ensure that timely administrative support is provided in general and particular areas.
Applicant must have:
- Completion of secondary school education plus formal training in accounting or finance from a recognized commercial school or equivalent.
- At least 5 year’s general administrative, accounting and clerical experience.
- Prior experience with the ILO/UN administrative and financial procedures and requirements is an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of English and working knowledge of Arabic.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit ILO.