Deadline: 28 August 2020
Global Communities is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of GBV Response and Referrals Expert in Egypt.
Global Communities mission is to create long-lasting, positive and community-led change that improves the lives and livelihoods of vulnerable people across the globe.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The GBV Response and Referrals Expert will perform the following functions-
- Overall management of the prevention and protection from GBV component of the project, including technical implementation and staff oversight.
- Meet program targets and ensure the fiscal integrity of the use of program funds.
- Establish and maintain systems for project operations and compliance with USAID rules and regulations.
- Primary point of contact with Egypt-based project partners, government counterparts, and other critical in-country stakeholders.
- Produce effective written reports and oral presentations on the project.
- Represent Global Communities and program interests as necessary and appropriate.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, beneficiaries, subcontractors, suppliers and partners.
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor’s in gender studies, social work or other social sciences, community health, international law, human rights or related fields ( advanced degree preferred).
- Component Lead or similar experience implementing a USAID project of similar size and scope.
- 10 year’s experience working on international development projects, including demonstrated experience managing and implementing GBV prevention and/or response projects in the region, Egypt preferred.
- Experience establishing and or/strengthening GBV survivor referral services.
- Experience in working effectively in advance complex, politically sensitive activities.
- Experience in analyzing trends of GBV in Egypt and an understanding of standards and guidelines for GBV programming and coordination.
- 5 year’s experience working closely with the Government of Egypt.
- Experience collaborating with the private sector and non-profit organizations on GBV.
- Experience in working effectively with partner and government representatives, donors and other stakeholders.
- Experience with adaptive management approaches.
- Fluency in English and Arabic are required in both speaking and writing.
- Nationality of Egypt.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their CV and cover letter through online process.
For more information, visit Global Communities.