Deadline: 29 November 2022
The World Food Programme (WFP) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of in HR Associate (HR Systems & Analytics) in Cairo, Egypt.
World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide.
Key Job Responsibilities
The HR Associate (HR Systems & Analytics) will perform the following functions:
- Analyze and present data (with trends), reports, insights, identifying errors, and advising on solutions.
- Prepare and deliver presentations and conceptualized dashboards related to Regional HR Analytics (workforce analysis).
- Review data quality in the SAP system for the region. Schedule reporting to ensure data is validated across WFP systems.
- Provide guidance and support to the Local Processing System Experts (LPEs) on complex system issues. Establish regular communication mechanisms (webinar, teleconference) to share knowledge, achievements, guidance.
- Respond and assist to resolve outstanding error’s in WFP’s HR systems, provide guidance and advise on potential capacity-building opportunities within the respective geographical area of the LPE.
- Onboard new HR joiners in the region to ensure HR teams are proficient in using HR systems (WINGS), in carrying out important transactions, analyzing and reporting accurate HR data.
- Conduct refresher training on HR systems to the users (WINGS and PASport).
Applicant must have:
- Completion of secondary school education.
- A University degree in the related functional area is desirable.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in managing HR data systems.
- The nature of the job requires the incumbent to be proficient in MS365 applications and have advanced skills in general MS Office software (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher) and preferably in TABLEAU software.
- Should have experience and knowledge in dealing with HR data management systems and the ability to analyze data, and extract reports with a keen eye and able to spot errors.
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Arabic.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit WFP.