Deadline: 26 September 2021
Plan International is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of M&E Coordinator for Financial Inclusion Project in Assuit, Egypt. The duration of this post is 1 year.
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organization that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
Key Job Responsibilities
The M&E Coordinator for Financial Inclusion Project will perform the following functions:
- Responsible for providing technical oversight & support for establishing a monitoring system for the project, procedures and mechanisms particularly with feedback relevant to the field level, presentation of findings to the project management and building the partner staff competencies on M&E.
- Work with the Project Manager and the concerned staff for the development and the finalization of the project implementation plan for ensuring that project design in proposals is logically sound, beneficiary-informed and contextually appropriate, based on learning from previous projects and technical best practice, and includes a Theory of Change and SMART logic model.
- Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator for SWEET project will promote and facilitate the participation and feedback of community members, including girls, boys and vulnerable groups, sponsored children and their families in the MER activities relating to the projects in their communities.
- Responsible for ensuring that detailed and feasible project monitoring plans are developed in a satisfactory way.
Applicants must have:
- University Degree in relevant subject.
- Minimum 2-3 year’s Monitoring and Evaluation experience preferably with an international organization.
- Experience in planning and facilitating training/workshops.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to process large and complex data.
- Demonstrate writing skills (report writing, proposal, and concept paper writing).
- Fluency written and spoken English and Arabic language skills required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit Plan International.