Deadline: 15 October 2022
The International Labour Organization (ILO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of National Project Officer – NOA in Cairo, Egypt. The duration of this post is 12 months.
The mission of the ILO is to promote rights at work, encourage decent employment opportunities, enhance social protection and strengthen dialogue on work-related issues.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The National Project Officer – NOA will perform the following functions:
- Ensure liaison with DWW national and regional stakeholders for the successful implementation of the DWW work plan and results framework for Egypt.
- Contribute to the elaboration of the project implementation plan in accordance with the rules and procedures of the ILO.
- Assist in the detailed planning of project resources and in monitoring of expenditures by the project prepare budget estimates and expenditure forecasts.
- Support the implementation of activities and monitor progress against the project work plan this includes organizing technical meetings, training workshops, field missions and facilitating sub-contracts with implementing partners.
- Monitor the implementation of project by contractors, consultants and project partners and ensure best use of project resources and adherence to financial rules and regulations.
- Verify and analyze progress reports, final reports and other data.
- Contribute to the project progress reports, final reports and other substantive and financial reports as required ensuring clarity, consistency and completeness of the information produced, prepare substantive briefs and reports on topics related to the project, consolidating available data and information.
Applicants must have:
- University Degree in economics, gender studies, political science, business administration or related fields, or an equivalent professional experience.
- Minimum 2 year’s experience in international development with the UN, International NGO and/or the private sector, particular experience on issues related to gender and the environment.
- Excellent command of English and working knowledge of Arabic.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit ILO.