Deadline: 22 October 2021
The International Labour Organization (ILO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Office Support Assistant in Cairo, Egypt. The duration of this post is 1 year.
The mission of the ILO is to promote rights at work, encourage decent employment opportunities, enhance social protection and strengthen dialogue on work-related issues.
Key Job Responsibilities:
The Office Support Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Give support in the preparation of events and special meetings (in person or online) and perform all important administrative arrangements to conduct workshops and seminars (getting offers for venues, reservations and bookings, sending invitation letters to participants, preparation of allowances for participants, preparing acceptance forms and payment memos).
- Perform duties related to the procurement of items and preparing all related administrative documents (including getting offers from different suppliers, preparation of selection memos, and addendum memos when needed).
- Process all administrative arrangements for official travel, including travel authorizations, hotel booking, flight tickets, visas and other required clearances.
- Maintain files, databases and official records related to project activities.
- Search and select relevant information, and quotations in accordance with standard office procedures.
- Arrange payments of resource persons, such as daily subsistence allowance.
- Draft payment-related correspondence, ensure follow-up and maintain records.
- Register and route mail, correspondence and other documents.
- Respond to routine telephone, email and in-person inquiries or refer to appropriate contact/unit.
Applicants must have:
- Completion of secondary education.
- Minimum 4 year’s general administration and office support work experience
- Excellent command of English and good working knowledge of Arabic.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit ILO.