Deadline: 5 February 2022
The International Labour Organization (ILO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Operations Assistant / Assistant to Director in Cairo, Egypt. The duration of this post is 1 year.
The mission of the ILO is to promote rights at work, encourage decent employment opportunities, enhance social protection and strengthen dialogue on work-related issues.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Operations Assistant / Assistant to Director will perform the following functions:
- Provide a range of administrative and/or operational support services.
- Contribute to the smooth and efficient functioning of the work unit by evaluating requirements, organizing and carrying out work assignments accordingly and proposing improvements to work processes.
- Prepare, draft and finalize general and administrative correspondence and undertake quality control of outgoing documents for accuracy of information, grammar, style and compliance with applicable standards.
- Maintain the official travel plan of the work unit.
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements, coordinate visa and security requirements, and process administrative transactions.
- Initiate, process and follow up on HR and finance administrative actions, verifying that information is in compliance with applicable standards.
- Input complete data in the enterprise resource planning (ERP) system. Perform other HR and finance support functions as required.
- Process arrangements for the arrival and/or departure of staff, including travel, security clearances, visas, transportation of personal affects and other benefits and entitlements and follow up with concerned authorities as appropriate.
Applicants must have:
- Completion of secondary school education.
- Minimum 5 year’s general administration and office support work experience.
- Experience of working with an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system.
- Knowledge of general office support and operational areas.
- Excellent command of an official language (English, French, Spanish) of the Organization.
- Working knowledge of another official language of the Organization or an official national language of the duty station.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit ILO.