Deadline: 23 November 2021
The World Food Programme (WFP) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Programme Associate in Cairo, Egypt.
World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Programme Associate will perform the following functions:
- Support in composing high quality donors’ reports are submitted in a timely manner and to ensure reports meet donor requirements.
- Train and inform refugees communities and community leaders about the livelihood’s activities.
- Coordinate trainings for women empowerment, including trainings on food processing and micro-credit activities as part of the livelihood activities.
- Assist in SCOPE system implementation in WFP CO and liaise with all relevant units for their inputs
Conducting interviews with beneficiaries on site during distributions and performing monitoring and evaluation activities.
- Support training and capacity building of humanitarian partners and national actors on livelihoods
- Assist in composing concept motes for new livelihood activities implemented
Applicant must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Social Science, political Science, or any another related functional area.
- 6 or more year’s progressively responsible work experience in the development area or any other related field.
- Fluency in both oral and written communication in English and Arabic.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit WFP.