Deadline : 15 June 2020
Chemonics is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Chief of Party in Philippines.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The mission of Chemonics is to promote meaningful change around the world to help people live healthier, more productive, and more independent lives.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Chief of Party will perform the following functions:
- Provide overall technical and administrative leadership and expertise for the activity and serve as the primary liaison with USAID on strategic, managerial and technical matters.
- Ensure program compliance with all USAID rules and regulations, cooperative agreement requirements, and Chemonics policies and systems.
- Liaise with and maintain effective working relations with senior host government stakeholders, international organizations, NGOs, civil society, and U.S. Government Agencies.
- Communicate clear expectations to program staff and establish an operating climate on the program that encourages integrity, honesty, open communications, and commitment to compliance with local laws, USAID rules and regulations and Chemonics’ policies and procedures.
- Provide general oversight of the program, including overall responsibility for the program management, strategic vision, fiscal integrity, quality and timing of deliverables, and coordination with partners.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Degree in natural resources management, forestry, biology, environmental science or policy, or a related field.
- Minimum 10 year’s of technical experience in some or all of the following technical areas: natural resource management and governance, forest management, biodiversity conservation, community-based natural resource management, co-management, and community livelihoods.
- Proven leadership in the design, management, implementation, and monitoring and evaluation of donor-funded programs.
- USAID Chief of Party experience preferred, or other management experience for efforts of similar scope, size (budget, personnel, etc.), and complexity (e.g., project director, regional or country director).
- Extensive experience working with counterparts at various levels in a development context.
- Experience in the Pacific Islands is highly desirable.
- Experience in South or Southeast Asia is required
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity.
- Fluency in English required.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit Chemonics.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.