Deadline: 13 May 2021
SNV is currently see king applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Crop production & Farm Machinery Operation Advisor in Mek’ele, Ethiopia.
SNV’s mission is to make a lasting difference in the lives of millions of people living in poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Crop production & Farm Machinery Operation Advisor will perform the following functions:
- Advisory Services.
- Knowledge Development.
- Project and process development.
- Business Development.
Applicants must have:
- Master’s Degree in, Agri Business, Agricultural Marketing, Agricultural Economics, Agricultural livelihoods (crop/livestock) and related fields.
- 6 or more year’s experience in value chain development project implementation in public and private sector.
- Experience working for NGOs and similar projects and programs.
- Sound knowledge of market systems analysis and experience in facilitating and supporting pro poor value chain development.
- Knowledge of local, national and international livestock (sheep/goat/cattle) trade systems and market linkages for the advantage of the poor in practice.
- Familiar with agricultural sector policies and national strategies, functioning of government/ public sector, private sector and farmers organizations.
How to Apply
Applicants must apply by submitting a brief letter of motivation (1 page) and your CV (not more than 3 pages) through online process.
For more information, visit SNV.