Deadline: 20 September 2021
Plan International is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Grant Finance Coordinator in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organization that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Grant Finance Coordinator will perform the following functions:
- Ensure apportion cost and 30/70 included in the budget before FAD stage 3 signed.
- Review the awarded grant budget share and recommend head of finance to approve the PO creation by the budget holder.
- Responsible to produce monthly Budget Vs Expenditure report to internal management per donor agreed currency for the assigned grant.
- Prepare periodic donor report using the donor template as required for the assigned grant
- Partner and PA
- Collaboration with the relevant staff, support the partner’s pre award assessment with plan predetermined criteria and guidelines for identifying partners and selecting project proposals to be funded.
- Identify the capacity building need and give technical and on job support to plan Finance Coordinators, Finance officers at PA and Sub grant finance staff.
Applicants must have:
- BA Degree in Accounting, Finance, and/or Business Administration.
- Minimum 6 year’s experience, out of which at least 2 year’s at supervisory level.
- Basic knowledge of Finances role and grant management role.
- Knowledge of human resources management is desirable.
- Knowledge of plans computerized system SAP and others.
- Computer literacy with advanced skills in Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrate writing, presentation and report writing skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English language.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit Plan International.