Deadline: 21 January 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of UNICEF MICS Dissemination Coordinator in Fiji.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The UNICEF MICS Dissemination Coordinator will perform the following functions:
- Develop MICS Dissemination Action Plan Guidelines.
- Design and produce a MICS dissemination package for effective communication of findings to non-technical audiences.
- Plan and conduct an effective distribution strategy for dissemination of materials.
- Engage media and journalists.
- Make MICS dissemination materials widely available on the World Wide Web (at the national, regional and international level).
- Develop other tools and provide support to the PESP Team on MICS results dissemination (as and when needed by the PESP Team).
Applicants must have:
- University Degree in communication, development studies, social sciences (health, education, etc.).
- Knowledge/information management, Graphic Design, or related field.
- Strong computer skills, familiarity with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Skills to edit and enhance tables or chats with visual elements such as graphical elements, photos, and maps.
- 5 year’s of relevant work experience working in knowledge management, communication, or related field.
- Experience with managing knowledge products, repositories, and collaboration sites required.
- Training experience and ability to organize and facilitate workshops/seminars and presentations.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English required.
- Familiarity and previous experience of working in Pacific countries and /or region highly desirable.
- Nationality of Fiji.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.