Deadline: 1 January 2022
World Health Organisations (WHO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Human Resources Talent Pool in Lyons, France . The duration of this post is 6 months.
The primary role of WHO is to direct and coordinate international health within the United Nations system.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Human Resources Talent Pool will perform the following functions:
- Assistance in HR Briefings
- Prepare and conduct briefing sessions on key HR policies to include supporting material, coordination, and a video training repository for personnel on the intranet.
- Use WHO Harmonized Selection Process for Fixed term and Temporary appointments, incorporating IARC specific requirements, update all recruitment documents and provide briefing and training for panel members, with the intention to streamline and improve efficiency.
- MTS Realignment
- Develop, guide and prepare the reevaluation of General Services positions through the establishment of G-Force taskforce, with a focus on administrative support within the scientific branches and across the Agency.
- Update post descriptions and profiles, including working titles.
- Identify and organize the implementation of reskilling and reprofiling of administrative staff, in line with outcomes of GForce review, including relevant training sessions with certification.
- Assistance in General HR Matters:
- Assistance with he outreach, recruitment and onboarding of fixed term, temporary and consultant contracts.
- Assist in recruitment logistics to support evaluation, testing and interviewing of candidates and the full completing of all aspects of documentation, communication and applicant management.
Applicants must have:
- Various levels of qualifications depending on assignment, in the fields of human resources, administration, management, data analytics, organizational planning or related fields.
- Experience working in an international context.
- Various levels of relevant professional experience in human resources depending on assignment
- Experience working in Intergovernmental Organizations, UN Common System or similar organizations, and/or experience working in a scientific research environment and CIPD qualification or equivalent are desirable.
- Excellent IT literacy skills in Microsoft Office 365 applications, SharePoint and SAP.
- Advanced Mother Tongue English and French is desirable.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit WHO.