Deadline: 8 May 2021
World Health Organisations (WHO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Marketing Advisor in Lyons, France. The duration of this post is 1 year.
The primary role of WHO is to direct and coordinate international health within the United Nations system.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Marketing Advisor will perform the following functions:
- Ensure the development and implementation of the WHO Academy Marketing Plan to extend the Academy’s brand globally and digitally, and to target and grow relevant fee-paying audiences:
- Develop a strategic results-based Marketing Plan which includes a fully costed and appropriate mix of advertising and free media strategies.
- Design innovative marketing strategies, commission content and implement tools to grow followers rapidly and deepen engagement.
- Commission dynamic audio/visual content to support digital marketing initiatives to attract and engage global audiences:
- Identify marketable stories suitable for outbound communication in support of the Academy.
- Create social media strategies, and work with graphic artists and video producers, to develop infographics, short videos and other suitable marketing content to promote the WHO Academy presence and target prospective learners.
- Conduct marketing research to understand audience requirement to position WHO Academy’s mission.
Applicants must have:
- University Degree (Master’s level or above) in Marketing, Business Administration or closely related field relevant to the field.
- Certification or training in Marketing.
- At least 7 year’s relevant experience working in the field of marketing with demonstrated experience and success in digital marketing.
- Experience managing multimillion-dollar marketing budgets and associated activities including both traditional and social media, as well as other online platforms for awareness raising.
- Experience driving an ecommerce growth strategy in a global context, including extending the brand, raising market awareness, identifying key potential markets, engaging customers and generating sales.
- Experience working within a multilateral large, complex institutions.
- Demonstrate exposure at the international level.
- Experience taking an organisation from start-up phase through to profitability.
- Experience within the context of lifelong learning and/ or digital learning courses and management of small teams.
- Leverage strong knowledge and skills in the field of Marketing, Digital Marketing, and E-Commerce, and particularly in developing and implementing dynamic marketing strategies. innovate and inspire creativity.
- Ability to use storytelling to motivate collaborators and gain public recognition for WHO Academy efforts exhibit strong interpersonal skills to build positive relationships and to engage constructively in a multicultural setting leverage strong partnership skills to enable positive engagement and contribution.
- Demonstrate developed strategic thinking with an ability to follow through and execute demonstrate sound judgement combined with a focus on professional adaptability and the ability to innovate resilience communicate effectively with diverse constituencies show empathy and respect for diversity demonstrate familiarity with the digital online education market.
- Expert knowledge of English and French.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit WHO.