Deadline: 21 April 2021
World Health Organisations (WHO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Planning and Reporting Officer in Lyons, France. The duration of this post is 1 year.
The primary role of WHO is to direct and coordinate international health within the United Nations system.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Planning and Reporting Officer will perform the following functions:
- Provide input to the Chief Learning Officer in managing financial, administrative, and human resources related issues.
- Administer the budget and finance of the office and ensure compliant and efficient use of financial resources within the Department/Office in accordance with financial rules and regulations.
- Monitor the work planning and allocation of financial resources for the office through the use of the GSM oracle system and other financial tools, providing financial reports, data and statistics.
- Provide guidance on financial administration to managers and staff.
- Prepare and monitors the implementation of work plan activities ensuring objectives and priorities are met and on track.
- Organize the administrative functions at the office and manages the effective work of the administrative support in the office to ensure effective administrative services.
- Ensure smooth running of operations of administrative services including procurement of goods and services, travel, communications, and information technology needs of the office, and local service requirements.
- Participate in supporting fundraising and resource mobilization activities.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
Applicant must have:
- University and (Master’s level or above ) Degree in business administration, finance, accounting public administration, or related field.
- Minimum 5 year’s experience working in the area of administration, implementing budget, finance and human resources activities for a programme.
- Demonstrate exposure working at the international level.
- Experience working in an international organization.
- Experience using Enterprise Resource Planning Oracle systems or similar packages.
- Sound knowledge and skills in accounting and finance.
- Concrete skills in the managing administrative processes.
- Sound skills and understanding in the area of human resources.
- Sound skills in utilizing Enterprise Resource Planning Oracle systems or similar packages.
- Strong computer skills in office applications including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Intermediate knowledge of French and expert knowledge of English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit WHO.