Deadline: 17 April 2016
United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Fundraising Assistant in Manila, Philippines.
The Fundraising Assistant will be responsible for the timely execution and achievement of target income and ROI for these two campaigns.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Fundraising Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Provide day-to-day support for the Telemarketing (TM) campaign for donor acquisition by initiating test elements and other support activities for TM; determining TOR for suppliers and partners as needed; recruiting, training and managing telemarketers or telemarketing agency/s; managing the telemarketing budget; monitoring, analyzing and reporting on TM KPIs regularly.
- Provide day-to-day support of the Direct Mail (DM) acquisition channel. Ensure timely development and dispatch of direct mails, manage budget for DM campaigns, establish partnerships for co-branded DMs, ensure correct donor segmentation for mail-outs, oversee letter shopping, prepare reports as needed.
- Provide administrative support for Face-to-Face Fundraising (F2F) campaigns, specifically in securing event sites, coordinating event schedules, developing and requisitioning F2F supplies and collateral, implementing F2F training sessions and awards for fundraisers, processing and verifying monthly billings of suppliers and partners, monitoring the budget and reports as needed.
- Support emergency fund-raising activities as directed by the supervisor.
- Provide customer service support and other related tasks as may be assigned from time-to-time.
- Recommend and implement improvements and new initiatives to enhance the success of all donor acquisition campaigns.
Applicants must have-
- University degree in Communications, Marketing, Business Administration or other related fields.
- Total of 6 years experience with at least two years work experience, in the following areas:
- Fundraising/resource mobilization.
- Marketing, advertising, sales, public relations.
- Account management, brand management, business development or other related fields.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNICEF.