Deadline: 15 February 2022
More Community Foundation is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Fundraising & Development Manager in South Africa.
More Community Foundation’s mission is to provide support for their local communities and conservation programs.
The Fundraising & Development Manager will perform the following functions:
- Manage MORE Community Foundations fundraising strategy and fundraising targets.
- Recruit new donors and mentor relationships with current donors.
- Research prospective donors and fundraising opportunities.
- Create a strong fundraising message that appeals to potential donors.
- Identify and secure short-term and long-term donations.
- Write, submit, and upload press releases as required.
- Use and develop MORE Community Foundation online platforms to raise donations.
- Organize fundraising campaigns and events for MORE Community Foundation.
Applicants must have:
- Grade 12 (essential).
- Degree in Public Relations, Fundraising, social development, environmental management, or any related field.
- 3-5 Year’s experience in fundraising.
- Previous experience in sales or marketing also acceptable.
- Experience in marketing and social media preferable.
- Sound knowledge of the charity, NPO sector.
- Excellent written, verbal, and telephonic communication skills (English).
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their CV & the completed Internal Job Application Form via email.
For more information, visit More Community Foundation.