Deadline: 15 May 2016
Transparency International (TI) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Head of Public Fundraising in Berlin, Germany. The duration of this post is 2 years.
The Head of Public Fundraising will lead efforts within Transparency International to develop public fundraising.
TI’s mission is to stop corruption and promote transparency, accountability and integrity at all levels and across all sectors of society.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Head of Public Fundraising will perform the following functions-
- Develop strategies for and lead the support to Chapters to raise funds from the public in their markets.
- Develop and maintain the infrastructure, processes and systems for TI to enhance its public fundraising efforts.
- Lead the growth of public donations to the TI Secretariat through donor stewardship, conceive and manage direct appeals and actions and supporting others to do so in their work (e.g. campaigns).
- Develop and manage external partnerships for the movement in support of public fundraising efforts (e.g. advertising agencies, crowd funding platforms, professional placement organizations).
- Develop and oversee a TI movement-wide fundraising from the public community of practice to foster horizontal learning, exchange of experiences, sharing of ideas, and driving a sense of purposeful collaboration.
- Support the TI Movement in developing new business models around fundraising from the public.
Applicants must have-
- University degree preferably in Business Administration, Corporate Responsibility, Communication, Marketing or Public Relations.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Marketing / Fundraising / Campaigning, of which at least 5 years driving or leading fundraising from the public, including on-line fundraising.
- Knowledge of, or considerable interest in, the work of Transparency International and the field of anti-corruption.
- Demonstrated experience in knowledge sharing and learning approaches.
- Fluency in English; knowledge of Spanish, French and/or Arabic highly desired.
- Highly developed team work and intercultural communication skills.
- Willingness to travel.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their CV and cover letter with some short and succinct public fundraising proposition ideas in English via email.
For more information, please visit TI.