Deadline: 21 November 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Social Policy Specialist in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Social Policy Specialist will perform the following functions:
- Lead the development of high-quality communications materials for fundraising campaigns in a successful way to bring high quality donors on-board and retain the actual ones.
- Establish, own and drive fundraising communication materials from all level of UNICEF programmatic work (in-country and global) that positively affects potential and active donors’ understanding, engagement and commitment to UNICEF to drive fundraising income that lead to higher return on investment, using different channels such as mass media, digital, corporate’s and major donors existing channels, among others.
- Provide technical contribution in the development and implementation of a medium to long-term strategic PFP Marketing Communication plan to coordinate and maximize the combined impact of PFP’s many materials and activities to build a consistency of design, tone and message and continually update and work to the deadlines of the PFP marketing communications calendar for all fundraising activities, proposing relevant UNICEF priority themes for each.
- Integrate program communication, Supporter Engagement and fundraising and articulate it’s often complex and sophisticated up-stream programmatic work in simple and easy to understand language to donors and supporters.
- Keep informed of the global content and in touch with the GVA team in a regular manner, in order to use the material, they develop and influence the development of material that is of use for Malaysia Country Office.
Applicants must have:
- Advanced University Degree in one or more of the disciplines relevant in the following areas Marketing, Communications, Fundraising, Public Relations or equivalent professional work experience in the Marketing communication area.
- University Degree with 2 additional year’s working experience may be exceptionally accepted in lieu of the advanced University Degree.
- Minimum 5 year’s practical professional work experience in direct response marketing and sales communication, print and broadcast media, and/or interactive digital media.
- Proven track record in developing marketing communication materials for campaigns and programs that are aimed at reaching sales targets.
- Excellent working knowledge in English and the local Bahasa language.
- Knowledge of an additional UN language an added asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.