Deadline : 20 November 2020
Chemonics is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Chief of Party in Georgia.
The mission of Chemonics is to promote meaningful change around the world to help people live healthier, more productive, and more independent lives.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Chief of Party will perform the following functions:
- Provide leadership, technical direction, and day-to-day oversight and management of all project activities and results.
- Lead the strategic planning and provide the overall vision for the project, including overseeing annual work planning, performance management, and strategic communications.
- Ensure effective engagement coordination with partners, governmental counterparts, and the donor community.
- Ensure project compliance with all corporate, contractual, and local requirements with support from the home office project management unit.
- Maintain a professional and productive partnership with USAID.
- Facilitate close collaboration and teamwork, including supervision and mentorship of a team of local technical and administrative staff.
Applicants must have:
- Degree or equivalent in governance, international development, or related field.
- 7 year’s of experience implementing local governance programs.
- 5 year’s as chief of party or donor-funded program leadership position.
- Experience managing or implementing similar programs that involve building relationships with government, non-governmental organizations, and other stakeholders.
- Experience supporting USAID-funded programs preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, managerial, and written communication skills.
- Fluency in English required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit Chemonics.