Deadline: 26 August 2021
Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Researcher/Analyst in Tbilisi, Georgia. The duration of this post is 12 months.
Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) is a specialized agency of the United Nations that leads international efforts to defeat hunger.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Researcher/Analyst will perform the following functions-
- Support collection and analyzes of the relevant data for project reports.
- Collect and analyze both quantitative and qualitative data on project activities.
- Gather the relevant data from FAO, project consultants, stakeholders, and partners for respective reports.
- Support preparation of analysis reports on the results of the project pilots in rural development, extension and CSA.
- Support and organize the meetings/discussions with stakeholders on the findings from extension and CSA components.
- Support and organize working meetings/Workshops with Extension and CSA Working Groups of MEPA.
- Support development of policy papers based on the results on the fieldwork in the direction of Extension and CSA components.
Applicant must have:
- University Degree in relevant fields, Social science or business administration.
- Minimum 3 year’s relevant experience at the national level.
- Minimum 3 year’s experience in writing and editing articles, reports, modules.
- Working knowledge of English.
- Knowledge of Russian is an asset.
- Nationality of Georgia.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit FAO.