Deadline: 1 November 2021
The International Labour Organization (ILO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Assistant to Director in Berlin, Germany.
The mission of the ILO is to promote rights at work, encourage decent employment opportunities, enhance social protection and strengthen dialogue on work-related issues.
Key Job Responsibilities:
The Assistant to Director will perform the following functions:
- Provide a range of operational and administrative support services, including maintenance of various official records and files, in an efficient, effective and client-orientated manner by evaluating requirements, organizing and carrying out work assignments accordingly and proposing improvements to work processes.
- Prepare, draft and finalize general and administrative correspondence and undertake quality control of outgoing documents. Provide informal translation.
- Maintain the official travel plan of the work unit. Make travel and accommodation arrangements, coordinate visa and security requirements, and process administrative transactions.
- Initiate, process and follow up on HR and financial administrative actions, verifying that information complies with applicable standards.
- Input complete data in the enterprise resource planning (ERP) system.
- Perform operations for authorizing and effectuating expenditures.
Applicants must have:
- Completion of secondary school education.
- Minimum 5 year’s general administration and office support work experience.
- Experience of working with an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system.
- Excellent command of German and English.
- Working knowledge of another official language of the Organization is welcome.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit ILO.