Deadline: 31 January 2021
Global Communities is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Director of Finance and Administration in Ghana.
Global Communities mission is to create long-lasting, positive and community-led change that improves the lives and livelihoods of vulnerable people across the globe.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Director of Finance and Administration will perform the following functions-
- Responsible for the primary oversight and in-country leadership of all financial reporting and administrative operations through the life of the program.
- Oversee financial operations for the program.
- Conduct continual reporting to ensure the financial health of the program and the correct usage of funds.
- Candidate will have experience working with U.S. Government programs, the ability to oversee staff and partner organization finances, and a strong background in institutionalizing financial best practices.
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, accounting or related field required.
- Master’s Degree preferred.
- 5 year’s experience managing finances and complex administration for USAID Contracts at least 10 year’s of progressively responsible work experience.
- Experience supervising staff including finance, HR and security.
- Experience managing the finances and administration of a USAID-funded Contract is required.
- Experience with procurement compliance and grants under contract.
- Experience and knowledge of USAID policies and business practices required.
- Experience on a USAID contract strongly preferred.
- Experience with project financial management, including financial controls, accounting, and audit, as well as reporting on accruals, pipeline, and expense validation and reimbursement to service providers.
- Fluency English is required.
- Nationality of Ghana.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their CV and cover letter through online process.
For more information, visit Global Communities.