International Executive Service Corps (IESC) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Finance & Administration Manager in Ghana.
The Finance & Administration Manager will focus on improving sanitary/phytosanitary systems and improving access to markets for Ghana’s farmers.
IESC’s apply private sector solutions around the world to improve standards of living, create and preserve jobs, and help enterprises grow.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Finance & Administration Manager will perform the following functions-
- Oversee all aspects of program administration and logistics including human resource management, estate management, transport, and other general services.
- Oversee all aspects of financial management, including financial systems implementation, budgeting, expenditure tracking, and financial reporting and accounting.
- Assist the Project Country Director with oversight and reporting including all statutory and other regulatory reports to Social Security and National Insurance Trust and Ghana Revenue Authority.
- Prepare monthly reports of field expenses in a timely manner, with full documentation, and according to IESC guidelines, and assist in the preparation of quarterly and annual financial reports.
- Maintain regular communications with IESC headquarters staff (program and administration, consultants) to provide timely and complete financial support.
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor’s degree in management or accounting or other relevant discipline required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in project financial management and administration of similar financial volume.
- Certified Chartered Accountant’s qualification will be an advantage.
- Experience in USAID project financial management and administration of similar financial volume.
- Experience with Quickbooks preferred.
- Previous experience with volunteers preferred.
- Previous development experience preferred.
- Knowledge of USAID rules and regulations.
- Ability to legally work in Ghana required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Fluency in English required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit IESC.