International Executive Service Corps (IESC) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Volunteer Coordinator in Ghana.
The Volunteer Coordinator will focus on improving sanitary/phytosanitary systems and improving access to markets for Ghana’s farmers.
IESC’s apply private sector solutions around the world to improve standards of living, create and preserve jobs, and help enterprises grow.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Volunteer Coordinator will perform the following functions-
- Coordinate all international volunteer pre-arrival and post-arrival and all local volunteer administration, including answering volunteer inquiries, updating volunteer platforms and calendars, following a volunteer intake process, sending invoices, confirming airport pick-up, coordinating transportation, sending volunteer certificates, surveys, requests for sponsorship, etc.
- Create orientation and country introduction for new volunteers.
- Create and coordinate volunteer schedules, timetables, and meetings.
- Work with Project Country Director, Technical Advisor, and team to ensure that volunteers are integrated into projects.
- Help volunteers plan and implement events such as field trips and trainings.
- Conduct site visits and provide on-site support to volunteers at our various projects.
- Provide constant motivation to volunteers and work to continually improve their experience.
- Support communications and reporting for overall project as needed.
Applicants must have-
- University graduate preferred.
- Ability to legally work in Ghana required.
- Previous experience with volunteers preferred.
- Previous development experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Fluency in English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit IESC.