Deadline: 15 January 2021
Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of RCM Team Leader in Larisa, Greece.
DRC fulfills its mandate by providing direct assistance to conflict-affected populations – refugees, internally displaced people (IDPs) and host communities in the conflict areas of the world.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The RCM Team Leader will perform the following functions:
- Coordinate the movements and scheduling of appointments for all RCM.
- Allocate the RCM as requested based on language, gender and availability upon receipt of the relevant referrals and follow up on the status of their appointments (completed, cancelled, rescheduled) and prioritize cases based on vulnerability assessment.
- Develop and implement an orientation plan for new RCM
- Ensure that they have a clear understanding of their roles and responsibilities and they perform their duties.
- Provide appropriate and relevant information to RCM, with regard to refugee , asylum sekeers and migrant rights in accessing services, provide any new development that will facilitate their access to public services within Greece.
- Provide capacity building to the team of RCM as required and needed and ensure the team is trained and seeks development and relevant training opportunities.
- Regularly organize and attend team meetings.
- Finance and HR
- Coordinate the financial, logistical and other arrangements for the transportation and accompaniment purposes, in compliance with DRC standards and procurement procedures.
- Responsible for handling the RCM’s administrative and HR matters and address any changes in shifts in a timely manner, so as not to affect the scheduled appointments of the beneficiaries.
- Ensure and maintain all data and reports up to date as well as timely reported.
- Conduct administrative duties as required.
- Reporting and Accountability
- Ensure that all RCM understand and comply with DRC Code of Conduct and protection standards of confidentiality, neutrality and impartiality.
- Ensure timely and quality delivery of all organizational and project reports to the Field Protection Manager.
- Ensure compliance with internal reporting system and participate in the DRC internal coordination mechanisms as required.
- Ensure correct and complete update and filing of all Means of Verification according to donor requirements.
- Monitor and analyze trends in the field where RCM are working, in the fields of access to public services and health system in Greece for management, programme and advocacy purposes.
Applicants must have:
- University Degree in a relevant field (social sciences, administration, interpretation etc.) is a strong advantage
2-3 year’s working experience in a humanitarian / refugee context.
- Previous working experience with international NGOs will be considered as a strong advantage.
- Previous experience with accompaniment services and local administrative procedures for asylum seekers is highly appreciated.
- Proven track record of staff management, especially of a mobile team or staff.
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel) and ability to manage basic Excel databases.
- Knowledge of Greek public services, particularly hospitals, would be a great advantage.
- Strong verbal and written English and/or Greek skills.
- Language skills in any of the following languages will be considered as a strong advantage French, Arabic, Farsi, Kurdish (Kurmanji, Sorani, Badini).
How to Apply
Applicants must send a cover letter and an updated CV (no longer than four pages) in English through online process.
For more information, visit DRC.