Deadline: 8 March 2018
United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Technical Coordinator in Guatemala City, Guatemala. The duration of this post is 12 months.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Technical Coordinator will perform the following functions-
- Investigation of national and regional market of providers in hemodialysis services.
- Load analysis of chronic kidney disease in the population covered by the IGSS;
- Analysis of the current specifications used by the IGSS and assemble the best strategy for contracting hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis services.
- Review the specifications of the services to be contracted and propose recommendations for improvement.
- Prepare, together with the project’s procurement specialists, the procurement documents for hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis services, including the evaluation and selection criteria, and coordinate the technical evaluation of offers.
- Elaborate the process of audit, validation and payment of billed services.
Applicants must have-
- Master’s degree is required.
- Preferably in the following areas: management of health services and systems, health economics, public health, medicine, social sciences and related.
- They will be considered candidates with a degree at the bachelor’s level, as long as they provide additional years of experience (+2).
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience (or more depending on academic credentials / education) in the contracting of medical care services including hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis.
- Proficiency in the Spanish language.
- Desirable knowledge of English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNOPS.