Abt Associates is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Director of Finance & Administration in Conakry, Guinea. The duration of this post is 1 year.
The Director of Finance & Administration will be responsible to provide administrative and financial support to the project.
Abt’s mission is to improve the quality of life and economic well-being of people worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Director of Finance & Administration will perform the following functions-
- Support the local implementation of financial systems, administrative systems and to Abt Associates management systems.
- Prepare local budgets in collaboration with Project technical teams.
- Ensure the development and monitoring of project budgets, financial reporting and projections of financing needs, in collaboration with the COP and the Abt Bethesda contract administrator.
- Support the local purchase of goods and services.
- With the guidance of USAID and Abt Associates, ensuring that the project is running in the best compliance with the procedures and standards of administrative, financial, operational compliance audit rules.
- Assist the Programme Coordinator in the preparation of meetings and conference room rental.
- Take care of the logistical preparations for international consultants such as booking hotels and reception at the airport.
- Support local transportation for consultants and workshop participants.
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance from a recognized university.
- 8 years of experience in a similar position or in charge of accounting.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of accounting software: Quicken / QuickBooks.
- Experience working with representatives of the government placed top home.
- Familiarity with USAID, and experience working on projects funded by USAID.
- The candidate speaks French fluently and can communicate in English (written and spoken).
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit ABT.