Deadline: 25 November 2021
The World Food Programme (WFP) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Partnerships & Reporting Associate in Conakry, Guinea. The duration of this post is 6 months.
World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Partnerships & Reporting Associate will perform the following functions:
- Implement the work plan for an assigned area to enable WFP to identify, develop and strengthen quality partnerships in support of WFP strategic objectives.
- Proactively contribute to a partnerships portfolio, including donor knowledge management and outreach activities, with the aim to maximize resources and leverage policy and technical support for WFP’s work.
- Contribute to partnerships strategies, including the development of Partnership Action Plans; Draw up quality partner proposals and reports by engaging with other WFP entities and external stakeholders.
- Support the partnerships officer with undertaking the private sector mapping exercise with the completing detailed research and analysis of private sector partner’s social corporate responsibility strategies. Conduct a due diligence on specific private sectors if necessary.
- Support senior managers in the preparation of strategic agreements, joint strategies and MOUs in order to promote the SDGs and Zero Hunger on the national, regional and global agenda and to reach advantageous outcomes for WFP.
- Support drafting well researched concept note and project proposal closely working with Programme team to achieve WFP strategic objectives.
- Support the revision of reporting templates and prepare the Country Office reports such as SITREPs, Country Brief, Annual Country Report (ACR), leaflet of each Programme activity, donor reports, etc. and support the Partnership team to prepare talking points for events, briefing kits, funding proposals in close coordination with relevant Units.
Applicant must have:
- Advanced University Degree (Licence) in Political Science, International Development, Development Economics, International Relations, Law, Marketing, Communications or other relevant field, or First University Degree with additional years of related work experience and/or trainings/courses.
- Minimum 6 year’s experience including at least 2 in the field of partnership.
- Experience of working on partnerships development with national government, bilateral donors and private sectors.
- Strong conceptual thinking to create relevant fundraising materials, for projects and activities with innovative elements.
- Ability to produce high-quality written materials, including graphically based PowerPoint presentations as well as text documents for diverse audiences.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Fluency in French and English (both oral and written), knowledge of another UN language, preferably English would be an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit WFP.