Deadline: 22 July 2018
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Operations Assistant in Georgetown, Guyana.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Operations Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Support in the implementation of the effective communication with the Operations Hub Centre, training, roll-out, monitoring and evaluation of new operational initiatives, guidelines and procedures.
- Provide staff briefing and orientation regarding all of the operational areas.
- As technical/functional assistant, supports in providing the correct and consistent interpretation and application of organizational policies and procedures in the management of finance and administrative functions through the provision of technical expertise and operational support to the Guyana Office.
- Assist in the provision of basic office services including space management, equipment, communications and security to enhance staff safety and productivity.
Applicants must have-
- Completion of secondary education.
- University courses in accounting, business administration, economics or financial management, will be an asset.
- At least 5 years of progressively work experience in office management, finance, accounting, ICT, human resources, supply and administration and other related fields.
- Fluency in English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNICEF.