Deadline: 27 January 2021
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Procurement and Adminstrative Analyst in Port-au-Prince, Haiti. The duration of this post is 1 year.
UNDP works in nearly 170 countries and territories, helping to achieve the eradication of poverty, and the reduction of inequalities and exclusion.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Procurement and Adminstrative Analyst will perform the following functions-
- Elaboration and implementation of operational strategies.
- Management of procurement processes.
- Introduction and implementation of sourcing strategy and e-procurement tools.
Control of CO Assets.
- Logistical and Administrative Services.
- Facilitation of knowledge building and knowledge sharing.
Applicants must have:
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in business administration, public administration, finance, economics or related field.
- 2 year’s of relevant experience at the national or international level in procurement management.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc) and advance knowledge of web based management systems.
- Fluency in the UN and national language of the duty station.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNDP.