Deadline: 9 April 2020
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Adolescent Health Officer in Lusaka, Zambia.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The Adolescent Health Officer will perform the following functions:
- Support to programme development and planning.
- Programme implementation, monitoring and delivery of results.
- Networking and partnership building.
- Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in medicine, Public Health, Health Economics, Health Management or related discipline.
- Master’s Degree is an asset.
- Minimum 2 year’s experience in youth and adolescent health programme planning and implementation, with a focus on sexual and reproductive health, adolescent participation, HIV programme, and communication for development.
- Good understanding of Zambia’s health and HIV programme policy and strategic priorities for adolescents and young people.
- Experience in designing adolescents communication strategy using multiple platforms (Internet, Mobile Phone, Radio, TVs).
- Experience in supporting and coordinating project activities across a large organization and with multiple collaboration entities (Government, local organizations, donors).
- Ability to research, analyze, evaluate and synthesize information.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.