Deadline: 23 March 2018
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Chief Health and Nutrition in Bujumbura, Burundi.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The Chief Health and Nutrition will perform the following functions-
- Timely and quality sectoral analysis, input, support and coordination contribute to the Situation Analysis, its periodic update, and all programme documents to formulate effective Health & Nutrition goals, strategy, and project planning and development.
- Integrated Health & Nutrition strategies, methodologies and innovative approaches are developed and implemented based on results-based approach and Human Rights framework by broad participation and collaboration with internal and external partnership.
- Technical support is provided to government and non-government organizations at all stages of the programme cooperation, including capacity building of government personnel and beneficiaries.
- Monitoring and evaluation of programme performance is properly undertaken for adjustment, acceleration and improvement of program delivery.
- Work plan and objectives are effectively established, performance is managed, and planned results are timely delivered through exercise of strong programme management leadership.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants must have-
- An Advanced university degree in Public Health and Nutrition (preferably with specialized training in public health and nutrition planning, health and nutrition education, health care system management, HIV/AIDS prevention, immunization, or epidemiology), Child Development, Social Policy, Social Development, Community Development, or other relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 8 of relevant professional experience at the national and international levels in planning, programming, implementation monitoring and evaluation of health and nutrition programmes relevant to child survival, health & nutrition care. Professional work experience in a managerial position, or a technical expert position in health, nutrition, and child survival & health care.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNICEF.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.