Deadline: 02 April 2023
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Child Protection Specialist in New Delhi, India.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Child Protection Specialist will perform the following functions:
- Management and advisory support to the Chief
- Program development and planning
- Program management, monitoring and quality control of results
- Coordination, advisory services and technical support
- Advocacy, networking and partnership building
- Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building
Applicants must have:
- Advanced University degree in development, public health, human rights, psychology, sociology, international law, social behavior change, anthropology other social science field is required.
- Minimum 8 years of professional experience in social development planning and management in child protection and/other related areas some of which preferably were served in a developing country is required
- Relevant experience in programmes related to social norms, ending child marriage, violence and harmful practices, and adolescent empowerment is an asset.
- Experience in both development and humanitarian contexts is an added advantage.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge of another official UN language is an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.