Deadline: 9 July 2020
World Health Organization (WHO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Data Manager in Accra, Ghana. The duration of this post is 6 months.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The primary role of WHO is to direct and coordinate international health within the United Nations system.
Key Job Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Data Manager will perform the following functions:
- Support the EPI Programme to collate, clean and share all pre-campaign data sets:
- weeks, 2 weeks, 1 week and 3-2 days Pre-Campaign Dashboard indicators.
- Pre-Implementation Data Sets (Social Mobilization, Micro plan, Training Check list, Pre-implementation check list).
- Support the EPI Programme to collate, clean and share all Intra-campaign data sets:
- Intra-campaign dashboard (Daily).
- Clean, analyze and share supervisory checklist in Open Data Kit (ODK) with the Emergency Operations Center (EOC) and Regions (Daily).
- Support the EPI Programme to collate, clean and share with the EOC and WHO Office through NPOs (where necessary) all post-campaign data sets (End/In-process, monitoring data, LQAS and Independent monitoring).
- Support the EPI Programme to write comprehensive reports on all campaigns.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health / Community Health or a relevant health field obtained from a recognized institution.
- Master’s in public health, health informatics or related programme is desirable.
- At least 5 year’s of public health experience/practice.
- Experience in public health/program management and/or experience of working in the polio eradication / routine immunization programme.
- Excellent Communication skills (both written and spoken).
- Knowledge of Word Processing, Spreadsheet and presentation software.
- Good analytical skills.
- Ability to work in different environments and multi-task effectively.
- Good presentation and inter-personal skills.
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English and working knowledge of local language will be an asset.
- Nationality of Ghana.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit WHO.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.