Deadline: 30 April 2016
Palladium is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Health Finance Advisor in Bamako, Mali.
The Health Finance Advisor will be responsible for providing content knowledge, technical assistance, consultation, and support for the development and execution of economic analyses, health finance policy analyses.
Palladium’s mission is to catalyze an enriched future for all.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Health Finance Advisor will perform the following functions-
- Provide health economics, health finance and costing expertise/technical assistance to the program, technical staff and administrators as per project/program requirements.
- Provide remote and on-the-ground managerial and operational oversight to specific projects and activities in a developing country setting.
- Provide analytical and evaluative techniques to identify, consider, and resolve issues or problems.
- Use various quantitative and qualitative techniques to perform costing and policy analyses.
- Responsible for the development and approval of activity-specific work plans and budgets.
- Participate in and/or prepares necessary technical and program-related reports, including presentations and working papers.
- Guide and supports research, data collection, policy formulation, training and capacity building efforts in support of project activities and deliverables.
- Ensure quality of services and compliance per project/program requirements.
- May provide functional guidance to outside vendors to ensure deliverables are met on time and on budget.
- Organize as needed project/program trainings, conferences, workshops, and meetings.
- Participate, and represents the organization as needed, in outside associations, conferences, and symposia.
- Contribute to new business development efforts, as required and appropriate.
Applicants must have-
- Advanced degree with significant experience preferred.
- PhD or MA in Economics or Health Economics, or MPH with significant coursework in health economics and finance.
- At least 5 years of experience in public health, health economics, health finance, and policy formulation related to developing countries, or experience in other fields related to the duties described above.
- Fluency in French required.
- Fluency in English and an appropriate Malian country language desired.
- Ability to travel internationally up to 40% time.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their CV via email.
For more information, please visit Palladium.