Deadline: 3 August 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Health Officer in Nay Pyi Taw, Myanmar.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Health Officer will perform the following functions:
- Support to program development and planning.
- Program management, monitoring and delivery of results.
- Technical and operational support to program implementation.
- Networking and partnership building.
- Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building.
Applicants must have:
- University Degree in public health/nutrition, pediatric health, family health, health research, global/international health, health policy and/or management, environmental health sciences, biostatistics, socio-medical, health education, epidemiology or other health related sciences is required.
- Minimum 2 year’s professional experience in public health/nutrition planning and management.
- MNCH/RH working experience minimum 1 year.
- Management of Health Information and/or Management of Medical supplies.
- Nationality of Myanmar.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.