Deadline: 3 March 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Health Specialist in Juba, South Sudan.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Health Specialist will perform the following functions:
- Support to programme development and planning
- Programme management, monitoring and delivery of results
- Technical and operational support to programme implementation
- Networking and partnership building
- Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building
Applicant must have:
- An advanced university degree in Health or Medical Sciences is required (pediatric health, general health, midwifery, nursing). A Master n Public health is an asset.
- A minimum of five years of professional experience in one or more of the following areas is required: public health/nutrition planning and management, maternal and neonatal health care, or health emergency/humanitarian preparedness.
- Experience working in a developing country is considered as an asset.
- Relevant experience in a UN system agency or organization is considered as an asset.
- Excellent English skills, both verbal and written, is essential. Knowledge of another official UN language or local language of the duty station is considered as an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.