Deadline: 1 August 2020
World Health Organization (WHO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Health Systems Adviser in Geneva, Switzerland.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The primary role of WHO is to direct and coordinate international health within the United Nations system.
Key Job Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Health Systems Adviser will perform the following functions:
- Contribute to the co-ordination and facilitation of the Decide Hub through product development, activity planning and implementation, network growth and knowledge co-production, country support.
- Co-ordinate the Networks’ Administration Group and the digitization of Global Health Networks (8+) using the P4H Web platform.
- Develop and implement products such as the Decider tool, the Turnkey Network Tool or the Political Economy Gauge to support health stewards progressing towards UHC.
- Provide leadership related to the co-ordination and facilitation of working groups on Capital Investment in Health.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Advanced Level University Degree in health management, international relations, law, public health or related field relevant to the position.
- Minimum 7 year’s combined experience in health financing, health policy.
- Experience in organizational tool developments and management of networks.
- Demonstrated experience at the international level.
- Strong technical skills in health policy, financing and system organization as well as knowledge and skills in in the co-ordination of global health networks at the bi/multilateral stakeholders as well as offering leading-edge technical expertise.
- Demonstrated ability to create added-value through innovative product development to support countries and decision makers in the health sector growing collaborations and performance.
- Expert knowledge of English and French.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit WHO.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.