Deadline: 7 September 2021
World Health Organisations (WHO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Monitoring and Evaluation Officer in Khartoum, Sudan.
The primary role of WHO is to direct and coordinate international health within the United Nations system.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Monitoring and Evaluation Officer will perform the following functions:
- Analysis and interpretation of collected data for reporting and feedback mechanisms for partners and other reporting sites.
- Develop the MHPSS M&E plan to guide in the monitoring of the MHPSS projects.
- Monitoring progress of programmes towards set expected results.
- Analysis of technical aspects of national programme implementation, including identification of successes, approaches that have positive impacts as well as constraints.
- Identification of training needs for respective target audiences and development of comprehensive plans for capacity building.
Applicants must have:
- University Degree in Social Sciences/Project Management/Medicine.
- Advanced training in Monitoring and evaluation/Public health or related field.
- At least 2 year’s relevant experience in the field of M&E.
- Experience in training, organizing, and executing data management, analysis, and reporting.
- Ability to independently conduct Mapping and M&E trainings.
- Fluency in English and the local language.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit WHO.