Deadline: 17 May 2019
Palladium is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Monitoring & Evaluation Director in Kabul, Afghanistan.
Palladium’s mission is to catalyze an enriched future for all.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Monitoring & Evaluation Director will perform the following functions:
- Support an anticipated five-year, USAID-funded project in Afghanistan intended to strengthen data use for increased efficient decision making.
- Oversee monitoring, evaluation, research, and learning of the project.
- Design and implement the project’s M&E system and will conduct ongoing reviews of the process and relevant data collected.
- Lead the technical team to produce quarterly, semi-annual and annual quantitative and narrative reports, including relevant information on lessons learnt, challenges encountered, and opportunities identified for improvement.
- Responsible for designing and implementing program evaluations.
Applicants must have:
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Master’s Degree in Public Health, Statistics, Social Sciences, Epidemiology, Biostatistics, Health Informatics or a health-related field is required.
- At least 7 years of experience designing and implementing M&E activities for complex programs preferably on USG or other donor-funded projects.
- At least 4 years of experience at a managerial or advisor level, providing guidance and supervision in implementation of strategies or methods.
- Demonstrated experience working in developing countries, non-permissive environments, and conflict zones is strongly preferred.
- Afghanistan country national preferred.
- USAID experience preferable.
- Thought leadership in the fields of data usage for both government decision making and health-related activities.
- Strong technical capacity in implementation of M&E systems and quality data collection.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation experience to high-level audiences, and publication in peer reviewed journals.
- Strong interpersonal and management skills.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills and the ability to think and plan strategically, ability to manage a culturally and linguistically diverse staff, consultants and counterparts.
- Attention to detail and ability to effectively and efficiently perform multiple tasks and balance competing priorities, often within a required timeframe.
- Fluency in English required; proficiency in either Farsi or Pashto preferred.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
For more information, please visit Palladium.