Deadline: 17 May 2019
Palladium is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Monitoring & Evaluation Director in Kabul, Afghanistan.
Palladium’s mission is to catalyze an enriched future for all.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Monitoring & Evaluation Director will perform the following functions:
- Support an anticipated five-year, USAID-funded project in Afghanistan intended to strengthen data use for increased efficient decision making.
- Oversee monitoring, evaluation, research, and learning of the project.
- Design and implement the project’s M&E system and will conduct ongoing reviews of the process and relevant data collected.
- Lead the technical team to produce quarterly, semi-annual and annual quantitative and narrative reports, including relevant information on lessons learnt, challenges encountered, and opportunities identified for improvement.
- Responsible for designing and implementing program evaluations.
Applicants must have:
- Master’s Degree in Public Health, Statistics, Social Sciences, Epidemiology, Biostatistics, Health Informatics or a health-related field is required.
- At least 7 years of experience designing and implementing M&E activities for complex programs preferably on USG or other donor-funded projects.
- At least 4 years of experience at a managerial or advisor level, providing guidance and supervision in implementation of strategies or methods.
- Demonstrated experience working in developing countries, non-permissive environments, and conflict zones is strongly preferred.
- Afghanistan country national preferred.
- USAID experience preferable.
- Thought leadership in the fields of data usage for both government decision making and health-related activities.
- Strong technical capacity in implementation of M&E systems and quality data collection.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation experience to high-level audiences, and publication in peer reviewed journals.
- Strong interpersonal and management skills.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills and the ability to think and plan strategically, ability to manage a culturally and linguistically diverse staff, consultants and counterparts.
- Attention to detail and ability to effectively and efficiently perform multiple tasks and balance competing priorities, often within a required timeframe.
- Fluency in English required; proficiency in either Farsi or Pashto preferred.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit Palladium.