Deadline: 16 August 2017
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of National Project Officer in Dushanbe, Tajikistan.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The National Project Officer will perform the following functions-
- Accurate, complete and up-to-date programme/project management information is available for effective budget preparation, project implementation, management, monitoring and evaluation.
- Ensure the availability of accurate, complete and up-to-date information required for effective project implementation, management, monitoring and evaluation.
- Draft project budgets for review by the supervisor, ensuring accuracy and appropriateness of data and coding.
- Draft updated project status reports.
- Project efficiency, effectiveness and vaccination coverage are enhanced through effective implementation follow-on.
- Enhance project efficiency and effectiveness through implementation follow-on, including monitoring UNICEF inputs, local conditions and resources, flow of supply and non-supply assistance and the project status.
- Undertake field visits to districts and sub-districts for monitoring of project activities and to improve immunization coverage.
- Prepare reports on the results of the field visits and progress of vaccination coverage in the project targeted areas.
- Progress reports and project work plans are timely prepared, and effective technical support is provided in the drafting of donor, annual and other reports/project documentation related to UNICEF component of GAVI HSS project.
Applicants must have –
- University degree in one of the disciplines relevant to the following areas: Social and Behavioral Sciences, Medicine, Health, Public Health, Family Health, Child Development, Nursing, Sociology, Anthropology, Communication, or other related social / health science field is required.
- 1 year of relevant professional work experience.
- Field work experience is desirable.
- Experience in knowledge management.
- Training and experience in social welfare, communication, or Immunization/ health care.
- Fluency in English and either Tajik or Russian, with preference to both Tajik and Russian.
- Nationality of Tajikistan.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNICEF.