Deadline: 16 August 2017
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of National Project Officer in Dushanbe, Tajikistan.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The National Project Officer will perform the following functions-
- Accurate, complete and up-to-date programme/project management information is available for effective budget preparation, project implementation, management, monitoring and evaluation.
- Ensure the availability of accurate, complete and up-to-date information required for effective project implementation, management, monitoring and evaluation.
- Draft project budgets for review by the supervisor, ensuring accuracy and appropriateness of data and coding.
- Draft updated project status reports.
- Project efficiency, effectiveness and vaccination coverage are enhanced through effective implementation follow-on.
- Enhance project efficiency and effectiveness through implementation follow-on, including monitoring UNICEF inputs, local conditions and resources, flow of supply and non-supply assistance and the project status.
- Undertake field visits to districts and sub-districts for monitoring of project activities and to improve immunization coverage.
- Prepare reports on the results of the field visits and progress of vaccination coverage in the project targeted areas.
- Progress reports and project work plans are timely prepared, and effective technical support is provided in the drafting of donor, annual and other reports/project documentation related to UNICEF component of GAVI HSS project.
Applicants must have –
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- University degree in one of the disciplines relevant to the following areas: Social and Behavioral Sciences, Medicine, Health, Public Health, Family Health, Child Development, Nursing, Sociology, Anthropology, Communication, or other related social / health science field is required.
- 1 year of relevant professional work experience.
- Field work experience is desirable.
- Experience in knowledge management.
- Training and experience in social welfare, communication, or Immunization/ health care.
- Fluency in English and either Tajik or Russian, with preference to both Tajik and Russian.
- Nationality of Tajikistan.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
For more information, please visit UNICEF.