Deadline: 5 March 2020
United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Programme Coordinator in Lusaka, Zambia. The duration of this post is 1 year.
UNFPA is the lead UN agency for delivering a world where every pregnancy is wanted, every childbirth is safe and every young person’s potential is fulfilled.
Key Job Responsibilities
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The Programme Coordinator will perform the following functions-
- Support the full implementation, monitoring, management and achievement of the strategic objectives related to the DFID-funded FP/ASRH Programme.
- Manage and provide /coordinate guidance and oversight for overall programme implementation, including technical, operational and programme support.
- Leading and coordinating programme planning and management.
- Promote and coordinate including knowledge management initiatives and processes.
- Programme Monitoring, Evaluation and sustainability/continuity.
- Communications, partnership management, including building and managing relationships with partners.
- Carry out any other duties as may be required by UNFPA leadership.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Advanced University Degree in Public Health, Development studies, Management, Sociology, Demography or related discipline.
- 7 year’s of increasingly responsible professional experience in development programmes, of which 4 year’s at the international level.
- Work experience from developing countries’ context.
- Experience in strategic planning, strong track record of technical leadership, and proven ability to produce demonstrable results.
- Technical as well as programming experience in Family Planning and/or Adolescent Sexual Reproductive Health.
- Experience in leading / managing knowledge product development and dissemination.
- Project management experience including results based management and human rights based programming is essential.
- Strong track record of leadership and management, and proven ability to produce demonstrable results.
- Ability to build and motivate / lead cross-cutting teams to produce client-oriented results.
- Experience working in collaboration with government, development partners, and civil society organizations.
- Strong verbal communication and writing skills in English is essential.
- Fluency in English is required.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNFPA.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.