Deadline: 10 June 2020
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Programme Officer: Child Survival and Development in Banjul, Gambia.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Programme Officer: Child Survival and Development will perform the following functions:
- Programme/Project Management.
- Programme Monitoring and Evaluations.
- Technical and operational support to programme implementation.
- Networking and partnership building.
- Innovation,knowledge management and capacity building.
- Emergency preparedness and response.
Applicants must have:
- University Degree in one of the following fields is required: Public Health, Nutrition, Health Sciences, Management,Child Development, Water and Sanitation, Engineering,Public Administration,Social Policy, Social Development, Community Development,or other relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 2 year’s of professional work experience in programmes related to Health, Nutrition or WASH.
- Field work experience.
- Background/familiarity with both development and Emergency contexts is an asset.
- Experience in Health, WASH/Nutrition programme/project development with a UN Agency or International organization is an asset.
- Fluency in English is required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.