Deadline: 11 April 2020
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Project Specialist – TB in Khartoum, Sudan. The duration of this post is 1 year
UNDP works in nearly 170 countries and territories, helping to achieve the eradication of poverty, and the reduction of inequalities and exclusion.
Key Job Responsibilities
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The Project Specialist – TB will perform the following functions-
- Technical support and strategic direction for accelerating implementation of TB program.
- Grant management, including ensuring programmatic and financial performance and achievement of intended targets.
- Create partnerships and ensure harmonization with the SRs and partners.
- Performance management, knowledge sharing and capacity building to enhance effective and efficient implementation of TB grant.
- Implementation of the plan for the transfer of the Principal Recipient responsibilities to the designated entity.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health, Social Sciences or any other related fields.
- Minimum 5 year’s with Master’s Degree, or 7 year’s with Bachelor degree at the national or international level in public health programme.
- Minimum 3 year’s experience working on Global Fund programs specifically with PRs, SRs, SSRs and other Global Fund implementing partners.
- Sound knowledge of HIV program with working experience in Tuberculosis and TB/HIV integrated services.
- Excellent organizational, communications, interpersonal, as well as proven management skills.
- Experience in working with government counterparts coupled with the ability to travel within Sudan.
- Sound knowledge of the UNDP Programme and financial procedures.
- Solid understanding of the Global Context and Sudan’s own national strategies to respond to HIV epidemic is desirable.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Arabic.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNDP.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.